Denmark Economic Analysis-salaries and relations

by srandall91

The majority of Denmark’s jobs are either in the technology, medical, or financial sector, so Denmark’s salaries start out pretty well. Women account for 21% of the workforce and men account for the rest (79%). Denmark is no exception to the tradition of women being paid significantly lower salaries than men are. Denmark’s capital of Copenhagen has the people who generally earn the highest salaries, and small towns are where the people earn the lower salaries.

The people of Denmark are very direct when it comes to dealing with their business partners. They tend to keep to themselves, and don’t really participate in small talk. They would rather get to the business at hand and finish the meeting. Relations amongst employers and employees are peaceful, and there is a distinct separation between personal and work life. It’s typical for employees’ personal life to not be involved in their work life.

Denmark’s Median Salary by Job

Job
National Salary Data
Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) $78,092
Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer $59,331
Software Engineer $62,903
SAP Consultant $59,241
Software Developer $38,179
Mechanical Engineer $46,706
Financial Controller $72,282
PayScale
Country: Denmark | Currency: USD | Updated: 6 Apr 2012 | Individuals Reporting: 2,159
Advertisements